No claimant yet in WV of new PUI insurance

first_imgSAN JOSE, Antique – There isn’t a patient under investigation (PUI) in WesternVisayas yet who has claimed for the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation’s(PHIC) new health insurance package. PHIC regional director Valerie Anne Hollero announced that PhilHealth’sCircular No. 2020-0004, which took effect on Jan. 30, provides a new healthinsurance package for the PUIs. It was crafted after the World HealthOrganization declared the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) as a publichealth emergency. Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PHIC) regional director Valerie Anne Hollero (2nd from left) makes a courtesy call to Antique Governor Rhodora Cadiao on March 3. Hollero said that no patient under investigation in Western Visayas has yet to claim the new health insurance package provided by the PHIC. PHILHEALTH REGION VI The two Antiqueños, – both seafarers – who tested negative of COVID-19could still claim the said package. Holero also said that she plans to hold a regular quarterly meetingwith the stakeholders of this province so that they could bring up to her thePHIC claims and other health-related concerns. Hollero added that since the said health insurance package is new, itmust be a reason why no PUI in Western Visayas has yet to make claim of it.center_img “The PUIs could claim the benefits package even if their laboratoryresults turned out to be negative,” she added. Of the P14,000 benefit package, the 30 percent of it will be for theprofessional fee of the attending physician and the remaining 70 percent willbe for the laboratory examination, medical supplies and the room where the PUIwas admitted. “We will regularly have a meeting with the healthcare providers so thatthere would be smooth sailing relations,” she said. (PNA) “There is a new benefits package for the PUIs in the amount ofPHP14,000,” she said.last_img read more

Ibrahimović in MU on Condition that Van Gaal leaves!

first_imgOne of the best football players in the world Zlatan Ibrahimović is coming to Manchester United this summer, on the condition that the manager Louis Van Gaal leaves the club.According to the media, in his autobiography Ibrahimović criticized Van Gaal. At the time when Ibrahimović played for Ajax, Van Gaal was the manager of the club from Amsterdam and their cooperation is simply impossible.Ibrahimović’s contract with Paris Saint Germain expired with the end of the season, and fans of the United hope to see him on the Old Trafford in the next season.(Source: klix.ba)last_img read more